SketchPaddys is the weekly sketch blog of comics artists Robert Carey, Cormac Hughes, Graeme Howard, Kevin Weldon, Monty Borror, Rob Moran, Peter Mason and Naomi Bolger.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday: Shadrac




I only have time for a doodle this week. Check out my anatomy!

Rob, I'm thinking Dracula for Wednesday. Or if you want to keep it in comics, Morbius.

In other news, thanks to the guys over at The Comic Cast for throwing the party on Friday. It was cool chatting to some of the comics crowd. That's good. People need to be entertained, need the distraction. I wish somebody'd do something to block out the voices in my head, the voices that scream over and over. Why do they come to me to die? Why do they come to me to die?
Name that movie.

2 comments:

  1. Is this Nicolas Cage in Ghost Rider? Beast. Glad you enjoyed the party. Same time again next year!

    ReplyDelete