SketchPaddys is the weekly sketch blog of comics artists Robert Carey, Cormac Hughes, Graeme Howard, Kevin Weldon, Monty Borror, Rob Moran, Peter Mason and Naomi Bolger.

Friday, January 7, 2011

'44 Avengers


Happy new year everyone! I've gone into panic mode now as I want to get a second issue of Short Sharp Shocks out this year, but I've nothing at all done yet! I've a couple of Transformers strips in the works at the moment (more on that in the future) and a one-page GI Joe strip to work on first, so I'm actually trying to write some scripts this time, rather that just draw stuff as it comes into my head. This solo publishing stuff is harder than it looks! Wish me luck...

In the meantime, I found this knockinf round on the PC from last year. Just messing round with an Iron Man design and it kind of spiralled from there.


Ger

2 comments: