SketchPaddys is the weekly sketch blog of comics artists Robert Carey, Cormac Hughes, Graeme Howard, Kevin Weldon, Monty Borror, Rob Moran, Peter Mason and Naomi Bolger.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Arcade-Con Mascots

This weekend @rcade-con kicks off in the D4 Hotel in Ballsbridge in Dublin, and I was asked to do a pic of their mascots. The original artwork for this will be going for sale in a charity auction over the weekend at the con.
If you are around on the Saturday, a Sketchpaddy (me!!) will be giving a talk at 3pm on the ins and outs of small press printing. So come along and show your support!

3 comments:

  1. @rcadecon was awesome, I actually won this at the auction, It will proudly be hanging on my wall soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, congratulations! Do you mind me asking how much it went for in the end? Just an ego-boost type of thing

    ReplyDelete