SketchPaddys is the weekly sketch blog of comics artists Robert Carey, Cormac Hughes, Graeme Howard, Kevin Weldon, Monty Borror, Rob Moran, Peter Mason and Naomi Bolger.

Friday, April 20, 2012

THE HOLY NUMBERS

CLICK FOR BIGGER

So as some of you may know, I have been working away on the new comic which had the working title of Ravensdale. Well, I can finally announce that the actual title is THE HOLY NUMBERS and its coming really, really soon.

What's it about?
In a nutshell its about belief and how what we believe affects our reality. I But its also a murder mystery, a political thriller and as usual for me, a character study.

Its going to be a webcomic with a three panel strip posted Monday to Friday. I have the first three week's strips completed but I want to have a few strips online the day of the launch along with a decent buffer.

If you feel inclined goto http://www.theholynumbers.com and sign up for the mailing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment