SketchPaddys is the weekly sketch blog of comics artists Robert Carey, Cormac Hughes, Graeme Howard, Kevin Weldon, Monty Borror, Rob Moran, Peter Mason and Naomi Bolger.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wee Beasties


I'm sorry to say this will be my last post for a while. I'll be busy on some other stuff over the next few months, so to be fair, rather than slow the lads down I'm going to step back and let them at it. Hopefully I can drop by every so often with a sketch. Otherwise, we get to sit back and enjoy Rob and Cormac battle it out. The best is yet to come with these lads and I'm looking forward to watching their progression. It won't be long now 'till we can pick something off the stands with their names on it.

I'll leave you with some wee beasties. Slán

( :) almost forgot - last challenge - Magneto if you please Rob!)

No comments:

Post a Comment